Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: Full Time
Who we are
Curtsy is an app that lets women rent dresses from each other. We launched the app during our senior year at Ole Miss in January 2016. Since then, we’ve expanded to 30 schools across the country. We’re launching Atlanta, GA, our first non-college market, in the summer of 2017. We’re a group of five friends living and working together in Mountain View, CA.
We think that in the future, more dresses will be rented than purchased. Half or more of a woman’s closet will be on rotation– filled with items she didn’t purchase, doesn’t own, and can part ways with at any moment. This will change the way women relate to fashion for the better. Curtsy exists to help this vision become reality.
We are backed by Kevin Durant of the Warriors, and some of Silicon Valley’s best investors, including Saar Gur of CRV, SV Angel, Y Combinator and other undisclosed investors. We’ve been featured in publications such as TechCrunch and the Clarion Ledger.
What’s the role?
As Atlanta Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for promoting and growing Curtsy in Atlanta. We will work together with you to come up with marketing campaigns and help you execute them in Atlanta. In the past, our marketing has included guerilla marketing, publicity stunts, social media, partnerships, events, and more.
You’ll be the go-to person for Curtsy in your area. You’ll help improve the Curtsy app from talking to customers and answering their questions.
What we’re trying to do has never been done before. Women don’t currently count on being able to walk over to a neighbor’s house and borrow their dress for the weekend. Each market is different, which is why we are counting on you to help us navigate the challenges of marketing in Atlanta specifically.
Are you a talented leader with a passion for fashion and/or marketing? The following traits will be helpful as Curtsy’s Atlanta Marketing Manager:
- You understand women ages 22-26 and how to reach them
- You have the ability to lead and motivate people
- You’re comfortable posting on social media and writing copy
- You’re comfortable speaking to a crowd
- You enjoy meeting people and building relationships
- You’re familiar with the Atlanta area and local businesses in Buckhead, Brookhaven and Virginia Highland
- You have a can-do attitude and don’t mind working long hours if that’s sometimes necessary
Curtsy is a fast-growing, early-stage startup. You’ll be one of six people working full-time on Curtsy, and you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact on the success of the company and our marketing.
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Option to work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Occasional travel around the Southeast and to our main office in California
- Fast learning and opportunities for advancement
If you’re ready to help start Curtsy in Atlanta, please Apply below:
Talk to you soon!